[Global Delivery Leader, CIO Advisory and Cloud Migration Factory]
- IIT Mumbai alumnus with more than 22 years of experience in IT.
- Held leadership positions in companies like TCS, Zensar, Kanbay and IBM.
- Expertise in Digital Transformation Strategy, Design Thinking and Agile.
- Several national and international publications and disclosures.
- Member of IBM Faculty of Academy, Member of Board of Studies Sub-Committee for Symbiosis University and Board member of IIBA Pune Chapter.
[Head of Design @ Advent Electronics International]
- Engineering leader with passion for innovation
- Worked at world renowned organizations such as United Technologies, Otis, Samsung and Memec
- Over two decades of professional experience in Engineering management, Software/Product development and Quality Systems across domains of industrial, consumer electronics, and telecommunication
- Widely travelled across Asia, North America and Europe to exchange know-how with partners
- Acknowledged Speaker, Examiner, Reviewer, Evaluator, Mentor, Panellist at several national and international forums
- Workshop Leader and Conference Chair at Design Thinking Asia 2018 (Singapore)
- Title of the talk: Agile and Design Thinking – Moving up The Value Chain
[Agile Transformation Leader and Enterprise Coach @ Cognizant Digital Engineering]
- Enterprise Transformation Consultant with 19+ Years of Industry experience while working with distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Guild Leader for BizDevOps based Distributed Agile transformation
- Specializes in Paired Coaching on Mindset, Behavior and Cross Culture for High Performing Teams
- Leadership Coach for Lean Governance and Design Thinking
- Trainer for Agile and Lean workshops
- Title of the talk: How Culture Maps drive Agility
[VP & Head – Enterprise Quality Solutions (EQS) @ Infosys ]
- Alok heads the Process Consulting Practice at Infosys, which helps clients in driving Agility, Efficiency & Reliability in their Ecosystems.
- He has over 23 years of experience – spanning across IT Consulting and Enterprise Quality Management.
- He has been a trusted Advisor to clients on Agile & DevOps transformation and has consulted Clients globally – across US, Europe & APAC.
- He is also an Evangelist of Agile & DevOps adoption at Infosys and a mentor to the core team driving the ‘Being Agile’ transformation within Infosys.
- Alok holds a B.Tech and a MBA degree from IIT-Bombay, India.
[Global Head of Digital QA & Test at one of the largest Banks in the World, serving over 37 million customers globally]
- With over 20 years’ experience in the financial industry, and 15+ years in Digital of leading both the delivery of large global programs and having responsibility across both Business and Technology for the quality for the deliverables.
- In recent years have played a leading role in transforming the organization’s ways of working to deliver aligned to agile and DEV-OPS ways of working, transforming customer experiences in over 35 countries and markets.
- Extensive leadership skills of building and developing great teams alongside maturing and transforming working practices to make things simpler, get them moving faster and more efficient.
[Delivery Head of a Multinational Bank]
- Over 16 years of experience in the financial industry across all facets of QA & Testing.
- Passionate about shipping a quality product, and specialize in product quality strategy & execution.
- Extensive experience in leading global delivery teams.
- In recent years, Suresh has played a leading role in transforming the organisations ways of working to deliver aligned to agile and devops ways of working, transforming customer experiences in over 35 countries and markets.
[Coach, Speaker, Trainer, CEO Nelkinda Software Craft]
- Christian is a holistic software crafter, process to technology, people to automation.
- With his 20+ years of experience from Smart Cards to Cloud, Christian is now coaching MNCs like BNP Paribas, KOKO Networks, and many others, in how to improve their software development process.
- He is an advocate of Extreme Programming, with Clean Code practices, TDD/BDD/ATDD, DevOps, and Software Craft, pushing limits.
- Talk Title: Hacking Agile using DevOps and Craft
[Director / Head Agile Competence Center – Credit Suisse]
- Dražen is leading the Credit-Suisse Agile Competence Center, managing the global Agile rollout across the Bank. His team provides Agile training and coaching and supports Business and IT on their transformation journey.
- In his 20 years in Banking and Insurance, working as a developer, team lead and PO; but also in various consulting, management and COO roles, he has gathered interesting perspectives and valuable insight on inner workings and motivation of large organizations.
- He is an advocate of an intrinsically motivated Agile evolution, with a strong focus on business vision and value.
[ CTO and Co-Founder, D10X]
- Thinking Craftsman, Passionate Programmer, Mentor, Consultant, Trouble Shooter, Entrepreneur.
- Focused on applying theory and years of practice to improve the craft of software development.
- A hands-on practitioner of DevOps, Agile who still codes regularly Recently founded the D10X.
[Enterprise Agile Coach @ BMC]