[Global Delivery Leader, CIO Advisory and Cloud Migration Factory]
- IIT Mumbai alumnus with more than 22 years of experience in IT.
- Held leadership positions in companies like TCS, Zensar, Kanbay and IBM.
- Expertise in Digital Transformation Strategy, Design Thinking and Agile.
- Several national and international publications and disclosures.
- Member of IBM Faculty of Academy, Member of Board of Studies Sub-Committee for Symbiosis University and Board member of IIBA Pune Chapter.
- Title of the talk: Enterprise Agility: Connections or Conundrums in your Digital Reinvention Journey
[Head of Design @ Advent Electronics International]
- Engineering leader with passion for innovation
- Worked at world renowned organizations such as United Technologies, Otis, Samsung and Memec
- Over two decades of professional experience in Engineering management, Software/Product development and Quality Systems across domains of industrial, consumer electronics, and telecommunication
- Widely travelled across Asia, North America and Europe to exchange know-how with partners
- Acknowledged Speaker, Examiner, Reviewer, Evaluator, Mentor, Panellist at several national and international forums
- Workshop Leader and Conference Chair at Design Thinking Asia 2018 (Singapore)
- Title of the talk: Agile and Design Thinking – Moving up The Value Chain
[Agile Transformation Leader and Enterprise Coach @ Cognizant Digital Engineering]
- Enterprise Transformation Consultant with 19+ Years of Industry experience while working with distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Guild Leader for BizDevOps based Distributed Agile transformation
- Specializes in Paired Coaching on Mindset, Behavior and Cross Culture for High Performing Teams
- Leadership Coach for Lean Governance and Design Thinking
- Trainer for Agile and Lean workshops
- Title of the talk: How Culture Maps drive Agility
[VP & Head – Enterprise Quality Solutions (EQS) @ Infosys ]
- Alok heads the Process Consulting Practice at Infosys, which helps clients in driving Agility, Efficiency & Reliability in their Ecosystems.
- He has over 23 years of experience – spanning across IT Consulting and Enterprise Quality Management.
- He has been a trusted Advisor to clients on Agile & DevOps transformation and has consulted Clients globally – across US, Europe & APAC.
- He is also an Evangelist of Agile & DevOps adoption at Infosys and a mentor to the core team driving the ‘Being Agile’ transformation within Infosys.
- Alok holds a B.Tech and a MBA degree from IIT-Bombay, India.
[Coach, Speaker, Trainer, CEO Nelkinda Software Craft]
- Christian is a holistic software crafter, process to technology, people to automation.
- With his 20+ years of experience from Smart Cards to Cloud, Christian is now coaching MNCs like BNP Paribas, KOKO Networks, and many others, in how to improve their software development process.
- He is an advocate of Extreme Programming, with Clean Code practices, TDD/BDD/ATDD, DevOps, and Software Craft, pushing limits.
- Talk Title: Hacking Agile using DevOps and Craft
[Director / Head Agile Competence Center – Credit Suisse]
- Dražen is leading the Credit-Suisse Agile Competence Center, managing the global Agile rollout across the Bank. His team provides Agile training and coaching and supports Business and IT on their transformation journey.
- In his 20 years in Banking and Insurance, working as a developer, team lead and PO; but also in various consulting, management and COO roles, he has gathered interesting perspectives and valuable insight on inner workings and motivation of large organizations.
- He is an advocate of an intrinsically motivated Agile evolution, with a strong focus on business vision and value.
[ CTO and Co-Founder, D10X]
- Thinking Craftsman, Passionate Programmer, Mentor, Consultant, Trouble Shooter, Entrepreneur.
- Focused on applying theory and years of practice to improve the craft of software development.
- A hands-on practitioner of DevOps, Agile who still codes regularly Recently founded the D10X.
- Talk title: Psychology of Successful Agile
[Enterprise Agile Coach @ BMC]
- Offering over 16 years of comprehensive experience in Software Industry with Project Leadership experience of 5+ Years in Software Delivery and rich client facing experience of more than 4 years in Europe and USA.
- Process Owner for DOJO – continuous Learning strategic initiative at BMC for Solutions Delivery Org.
- Embeds a culture of learning, empowerment, rapid experimentation, adaptability and collaboration within the teams
- An active member of the Agile transformation council and partners with other practitioners & leaders within their Domain
[General Manager, Delivery Excellence, HCL Technologies]
- Heads Delivery Excellence function for HiTech and PLM customers of ERS-HCL. He is responsible for laying processes to boost quality and productivity and running several initiatives at organization level.
- Has over 20 years of experience most of it being in the field of Software Quality Assurance and SEPG. He has worked on various delivery excellence models like CMMI, People CMM, Baldrige Framework (MBNQA), ISO etc.
- Has worked on various facets of quality assurance like process definition, setting various frameworks like audit, estimation, measurement framework etc., quality consulting, and strategic improvement initiatives.
- Talk Title: Driving Towards Agility in Engineering Applications
[Senior Agile Coach @ EPAM Systems India]
- Consultant with over 21 years’ experience in Financial Services domain in delivering ‘out of the box’ solutions to complex business challenges and providing ‘Thought Leadership’ across various geographies and currently associated with Epam Systems as Senior Agile Coach
- In past few years have been mentoring distributed teams across geographies & cultures in adopting and being agile in global delivery model
- Led Agile CoE and Business Analysis CoE
- Internal trainer for Agile and Scrum Workshops
[Agile Evangelist, Digital Engineering & Transformation Leader @ EPAM Systems]
- Venkat is a very enthusiastic Agile evangelist with over 21 years of industrial experience. He is very keen to see the industry adopt sound engineering practices in automation.
- His interests are in leveraging cloud computing, applying machine learning and intelligent automation.
- He is a frequent speaker in conferences such as PNSQC, Agile Testing Days, Testing Mind and ATAGTR. Starting his career as a software developer, he has experience in application performance tuning, software testing and design.
[ Associate Architect @ Applied Info Services India Pvt. Ltd.]
- Accomplished solution-driven IT professional with 10+ years of Industry experience spanning across different technology streams starting with Mainframe solutions to the current Cloud solutions
- Worked in a global delivery environment for enterprises across different business domains including Retail, Logistics, Banking, Trading and Commercial Auto Insurance
- Reskilling and mentoring teams (advocating teams to skills across multiple technical and business domains)
- Special focus on security and integrated environment solutions in the Cloud on Microsoft Azure
[Agile Coach @ Standard Chartered]
- 13 years of IT industry experience preceded by 15 years with Insurance Industry
- Capable of Business Analysis, Business Consulting, Program Management, Transformation Strategy and Agile Coaching
- Contributed to setting up CoE, Pre-sales, Business Growth Strategies, Business Solutions Consulting, Program Execution, Software Delivery Excellence, PMO, Quality Audit, Resource Management and Implementation of Org Initiatives
- International exposure to Program Management for a major Bank in Toronto, Canada
- Acquired Doctorate in Commerce from Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Authored and designed training material, marketing flyers, published articles in PMI
- Title of the talk: Live Agile to Reclaim the Human Touch
[Trainer and Coach @ Selflearn Edulabs]
- Comes with over 17 years of IT experience. He has served, coached and trained Agile teams for over 7 years. He has worked major corporations like IBM, Cognizant and Mastercard in India and States.
- After working in Agile Product development and delivery, Asutosh now finds his passion and purpose in training and coaching leaders, educators and parents. To light the world, one must light within.
- Works on Mindful Leadership and Mindful Parenting, through various experiential programs.
- Sees a great opportunity in bringing change in the world by empowering children at homes and in classrooms.
[Project Manager @ Globant India Pvt. Ltd]
- Nehal’s professional journey started before 7 and half years when she started as a developer. She then was interested and passionate towards the Techno-Functional roles, so to give a direction towards her passion after 2 years of her developer career, she got an opportunity to work with Functional team as a BA.
- It was then after a year when Nehal started working as a Product Owner and took professional training into Agile – Scrum and then her journey continues as a Product Owner, then Scrum Master and now Designated as Project Manager, her roles and responsibilities aligns with a Scrum Master.
[Program Manager (DevOps and Cloud) & Agile Coach @ IBM India Pvt. Ltd.]
- 16 years of IT industry across various industry verticals.
- More than 10 years of experience of practicing agile in IT professional world. Currently managing multiple scrum teams and doing agile coaching for the organization. Leading product and offerings development in the area of DevOps and Cloud.
- Considers himself as an honest servant leader who always backs his team keeping focus on the value delivery for the client. One who creates and cherishes the environment where people are supported to take courageous decisions.
[Transformation Coach | Change Facilitator | Trainer]
- Vineet is a firm believer in Agile values and principles, and an Agile Coach by “profession and passion”.
- An avid learner and a facilitator of learning, Vineet has been enabling enterprises and individuals move towards Agility.
- Vineet’s experiences in delivery and his expertise in transformational coaching has aided delivery teams in seamlessly creating and adapting to collaboration-based work environments grounded in Lean-Agile values and principles, and modern Project Management techniques.
- Vineet is a regular contributor to the Agile community by being a speaker and panellist in multiple Agile conferences.
[Enterprise Agile Coach & Transformation Agent @ Credit Suisse]
- Transformation Agent guiding organization’s culture towards Lean and Agile principles to bring about happiness to one and all.
- Successfully transformed various groups (up to 800 people) to Agile culture in multiple large organizations resulting in improved customer satisfaction, employee motivation and reducing the time-to-market.
- Has been an Agile Coach since 7+ years and practitioner since 13+ years with an overall industry experience of 20+ years across all major domains.
- Passionate about ‘Building Values Driven Organizations’ through coaching and mentoring the leaders and teams
- Ardent follower of ‘Pranahuti Aided Meditation’ since more than a decade – transforming individual consciousness to be in tune with the universal consciousness.
- o As a hobby, Dharmesh likes to analyze group behavior transitions, various culture/religion changes over a time, which brings him to this topic of “Organizational Culture of Tomorrow” which will be driven by the Millennials Agility.