[Global Delivery Leader, CIO Advisory and Cloud Migration Factory]
- IIT Mumbai alumnus with more than 22 years of experience in IT.
- Held leadership positions in companies like TCS, Zensar, Kanbay and IBM.
- Expertise in Digital Transformation Strategy, Design Thinking and Agile.
- Several national and international publications and disclosures.
- Member of IBM Faculty of Academy, Member of Board of Studies Sub-Committee for Symbiosis University and Board member of IIBA Pune Chapter.
[Head of Design @ Advent Electronics International]
- Engineering leader with passion for innovation
- Worked at world renowned organizations such as United Technologies, Otis, Samsung and Memec
- Over two decades of professional experience in Engineering management, Software/Product development and Quality Systems across domains of industrial, consumer electronics, and telecommunication
- Widely travelled across Asia, North America and Europe to exchange know-how with partners
- Acknowledged Speaker, Examiner, Reviewer, Evaluator, Mentor, Panellist at several national and international forums
- Workshop Leader and Conference Chair at Design Thinking Asia 2018 (Singapore)
- Title of the talk: Agile and Design Thinking – Moving up The Value Chain
[Agile Transformation Leader and Enterprise Coach @ Cognizant Digital Engineering]
- Enterprise Transformation Consultant with 19+ Years of Industry experience while working with distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Guild Leader for BizDevOps based Distributed Agile transformation
- Specializes in Paired Coaching on Mindset, Behavior and Cross Culture for High Performing Teams
- Leadership Coach for Lean Governance and Design Thinking
- Trainer for Agile and Lean workshops
- Title of the talk: How Culture Maps drive Agility
What good is your knowledge, if it’s constrained within your brains!
What good is your experience, if it’s not shared for other’s benefit!!
What good is your wisdom, if it’s enslaved for fear of rejection!!!
Calling all leaders, practitioners and change-agents to come forward…UnWrap your minds…UnLock your restraints…UnPlug Agile…
Propose your contribution (talks, workshops, activities etc.)…